We, at SACEC are committed for an Eco-friendly environment. We strive to protect, preserve and improve our environment by preventing or minimizing pollution of air, water, land, etc.
SAC has established and maintained its EOHS Management System as per the requirements of ISO 14001: 2015 – Environmental Management System and ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety Management.
This we achieve through
- Continual improvement of manufacturing processes to reduce wastes and pollution for maintaining better environmental conditions.
- Optimizing the usage of energy and all other resources. Wherever possible, solar energy will be utilized to the maximum extent.
- Ensuring proper disposal of waste management system to reduce impact on environment.
- Complying with statutory environmental requirements.
- Creating environmental awareness among Employees, Sub-contractors Suppliers and other stakeholders to facilitate the implementation of EMS.
- Implementing and improving safety standards.
- Maintaining green environment through plantation of trees, flora & fauna and lawns to ensure beautiful surroundings.
- Reviewing the Environment Management System periodically to monitor the implementation of EMS and taking corrective and preventive action wherever required.
- By effectively implementing the above, “SAC” is proud of being a responsible organization contributing to Social welfare.