Research & Development
SAC Engine Components Pvt. Ltd has a separate R&D Team to perform various advanced development activities to enhance manufacturing techniques and support, to customer- components design demand.
- Alternative Material (Chilled grey Iron / Chilled Ductile Iron) Development instead of Steel.
- Weight reduction of Camshaft by creating as cast hollow , profile hollow & dimensional optimization using sand core
- Quality improvement through Design of Experiments ( DOE)
- Tappet development in cluster Mold.
- Automatic Fettling for camshaft through Robotic Technology
- Automatic counting for Tappets / Rocker Arms
- Tappets mold development in cold box core shoot
- Cast chills development in investment casting
- Chills placement by Robot ( Pick and Place )
- Assembled lobes in Camshaft
- High durability ADI ( Austempered Ductile Iron)
- Bimetal camshafts – Steel lobe in cast iron base material.
- Chilled depth measurement by Ultrasonic Testing (NBT)
- Thermal analysis of liquid metal to minimize process variation and to improve product quality beyond expectation.