Research and Development
SAC Engine Components Pvt. Ltd is an separate R&D Team, they are perform R&D operation to enhance manufacturing techniques and support to customer components design.
- Alternative Material (Chilled grey Iron / Chilled Ductile Iron) Development instead of Steel.
- Weight reduction of Camshaft by creating as cast hollow & dimensional optimization
- Quality improvement through Design of Experiments ( DOE)
- Tappet development in cluster Mold.
- Automatic Fettling for camshaft through Robotic Technology
- Automatic counting for Tappets / Rocker Arms
- Tappets mold development in cold box core shoot
- Cast chills development
- Chills placement by Robot ( Pick and Place )